Hawks Supporters Club
The monthly draw for July was made at the track on 10/8/21 with committee members Jenny Melvin and Jo Silver in attendance.
The prizewinners drawn were –
1st Prize 83 Pat Cross £11.50
2nd Prize 70 Mandy Crickmore £9.30
3rd Prize 39 Jackie Mandall £6.20
A sum of £31 was transferred to the Club’s funds.
If you have not yet joined or are new to the Club full details can be found on the Club’s website or see me at the track – it costs just £2 a month to join and support the Hawks.
HAWKS SUPPORTERS CLUB
APRIL 19TH 1966 – on this day Hethersett Hawks Cycle Speedway Club raced it’s first match at the new Memorial Playing Field track.
55 years on and the Club is still going from strength to strength with an expanding membership, enthusiastic committee and parent base.
To cope with demand the Club is updating its equipment provision for new starters and developing the track and surrounds, including provision of track side facilities which will include a toilet and kitchen plus a base for the successful community project – the Wonky Wheels Community Bicycle Workshop.
So it seems a fitting day to launch our new Hawks Supporters Club which the whole community can join to support our activities and help us continue to provide valuable opportunities for exercise and fun for the community – it costs just £2 a month to be a member with also a chance of winning monthly prizes.
Apply early and you could be able to get your favourite number if still available (only one number per applicant).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form.
We would really appreciate your support.
Mel Perkins MBE
Chair / Treasurer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRIZE DRAW
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over
- Applicants are limited to one membership number
- Contributions can be made by cash, cheque or bank standing order / BACS to the Club’s account
- Contributions can be made monthly, half-yearly or annually
- Monthly contribution must be in the Club’s bank account by the last day of the month to be included in that month’s draw
- 50% of monthly contributions will be awarded in prizes as follows –
- 1st prize – 50% of prize fund
- 2nd prize – 30% of prize fund
- 3rd prize – 20% of prize fund
- Draws take place with at least three club committee members present as soon as possible after the end of each month.
- List of winners will appear on the Club’s website shortly after the draw and winners notified to arrange payment of prizes
Hethersett Hawks Cycle Speedway Club is licensed under the Small Society Lottery Licence through South Norfolk Council.